- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professional
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
The job role will be mainly helping bringing in new clientele to the business.
The role may also include:
- Inbound and outbound sales
- Upselling products to existing customers
- Building and cultivating prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications, in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Account management
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 103494)
- Confident telephone manner
- Computer literate (Good knowledge of Microsoft Packages)
- You'll need to have a good standard of written and verbal English
- A strong passion for sales
Minimum of 5 GSCEs Grade 9 - 4 including English and Maths
Our Microsoft partnered training provider, delivers a high quality of training through Skype calls and one-to-one sessions within the workplace.
- Reliable & honest
- Demonstrate a "can-do-attitude"
- A professional approach and attitude
- Good organisational skills and timekeeping
Upon completion of the level 3 IT tech sales, job prospects include Junior Account Manager, Technical Tele Sales and Sales Consultant. This is a very transferable and well sought after qualification.