- GMFJ Reference
37.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Social Media Platforms e.g. Instagram, Facebook etc.
- Make Regular posts on social media pages
- Create campaigns for email marketing
- Marketing campaigns
- Keeping the blog up to date
- Learn how to use Facebook Ad Manager
- Gain knowledge on Google analytics
This Digital Marketing Apprenticeship is a great way to move into a creative/marketing field.
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 103911)
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Social Media platforms
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Minimum of 5 GCSEs A - C including Maths and English
The Digital Marketing Apprentice will be working towards a Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship standard. Full training will be provided with face to face tutor visits, online resources etc. 360 Apprenticeships are completely work based learning and full training will be provided.
- Friendly and Personable
- Excellent time management
- Confident in work both independently and in a team
- A positive 'can do' attitude
A level 3 digital marketing apprenticeship is a well recognised and niche qualification which can open many doors within the Digital Marketing.