- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Data input
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Customer service
- Using Microsoft Office packages including Excel spreadsheets
- Dealing with suppliers and customers
- General office duties including filing, photocopying etc.
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 105389)
- Good communication skills
- IT literate - Mircrosoft Office e.g. Word, Excel etc.
- excellent customer service skills
- Good time keeping skills
GCSE at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in English and grades A*-D/9-3 (or equivalent) in maths.
As a Business Administration Apprentice you will be working towards a Level 3 Business Administration standard. Full training will be provided by face to face tutor visits, online resources etc. Our 360 Apprenticeships are work based learning and full training will be provided.
- Professional manner
- Friendly and Approachable
- Willingness to learn
- Works well under pressure
Upon completion of the Business Administration Apprenticeship program, there will be an opportunity to progress into a full time permanent role.