- GMFJ Reference
37.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is keen to learn about data and technical solutions. Our client are looking for someone who wants to help develop the growth of the company and their career.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor data ensuring right formats and encouraging best practices for all data
- Mass import, process, and export data as appropriate
- Monitor and improve data accuracy and quality
- Proactively seek out and identify required system changes through gathering user feedback
- Provide support functions as needed
- Amend and edit images, experience desirable but not essential.
- Part of your role may contain content work.
- Monitor and ensure security policies are being adhered to, including sharing rules and security levels
- Create and maintain complex databases
- Create and maintain reports including folder maintenance
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 108519)
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Excellent time management
- IT literate – basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Have a professional telephone manner
The ideal Business Administration Apprentice will have a minimum of 5x GCSEs A / C (9 / 4) including Maths and English.
The Business Administration Apprentice will be working towards a Level 3 business administration standard over. Full training will be provided by face to face tutor visits, online resources etc. Our 360 Apprenticeships are completely work based learning and full training will be provided.
- Friendly and optimistic
- Confident in working independently and in a team
- A Positive ‘can do’ attitude.
Upon completion of the Business Administration Apprenticeship program, there will be an opportunity to progress into a full time permanent role.