- GMFJ Reference
37.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities
For this apprenticeship, you will be asked to do the following:
- Helping with the recruitment process for the business
- Collecting CVs and sending them to the appropriate persons
- Ringing up potential candidates for construction roles
- Update and place information onto in house systems
- Send and reply to incoming emails
- Answer phone calls
- General Admin duties - filing, photocopying etc.
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 117702)
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Great telephone manner
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Microsoft Office skills - Word, Excel etc.
- IT literate - able to learn online systems
The ideal Business Administration Apprentice will have a minimum of 5x GCSEs A – C (9 - 4) including Maths and English.
The Business Administration Apprentice will be working towards a Level 3 Business Administration standard. Full training will be provided by face to face tutor visits, online resources etc. Our 360 Apprenticeships are completely work based learning and full training will be provided.
- Friendly and optimistic
- Great team player
- Can work well independently
- Positive 'can do' attitude
Upon completion of the Business Administration Apprenticeship program, there will be an opportunity to progress into a full time permanent role.