- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
About the Apprenticeship
This is a complex and varied role in an exciting, friendly and busy accounts environment, providing a great opportunity for someone to enhance their skills.
Our client provide a simple online booking system to
businesses so they can compare the prices of the largest courier companies and
offer the most competitive rates.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaising with franchisees, staff
and customers both via telephone and in-house ticket system
- Using the in-house system to log queries with
- Resolving invoice queries and acting as a
liaison between customers and the carriers
- Good computer skills are essential as the role
involves using bespoke software programs
- Good experience with all Microsoft packages
- An ability to multi-task and prioritise as
well as work to courier set time limits is essential
- You will be joining an accounts team within a
growing company with an ethos of co-operative teamwork and support for
each other, working alongside various other teams within the company
- Taking responsibility of invoice queries
emails including answering emails in a professional ensuring the query is
properly investigated and resolved
- There are lots of opportunities to grow within
the business for the right candidate.
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 117934)
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of an ever-growing team
- Ability to complete other ad-hoc tasks as required for by management
- Good ability to work under pressure.
Minimum of 5 GSCEs Grade A - C (9 - 4) including English and Maths
The Business Administration Apprentice will be working towards a Level 3 Business Administration standard. Full training will be provided by face to face tutor visits, online resources etc. Our 360 Apprenticeships are completely work based learning and full training will be provided.
- A willingness to learn new skills and put them into practice
- A bubbly and optimistic personality
- An ability to have a laugh but also be professional
- Ambition and keen to embrace new challenges
- Ability to work very well (and enjoy working) under pressure
A Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship is a highly recognised qualification. After completion, the possibility of a full time role may be offered.