- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities
- Distribute company's weekly newsletter via email to all staff
- Monitor stock of stationery and staff uniforms as required
- Operate and maintain franking machine and sorting of all office post
- Responsible for requesting employee references, providing reference information for former employees and chasing outstanding requests as required
- Organise new employee files, maintaining filing systems for audit purposes
- Chase up incomplete files for outstanding documents and employee information
- Transfer employee data onto the companies HR system whilst maintaining GDPR guidelines
- Create new employee ID badges for all staff
- Any other admin duties or tasks assigned by the HR team
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 120867)
- Good IT skills – knowledge Of Microsoft Office packages i.e. Outlook, Excel and Word etc.
- Must have a good level of English both in written format and verbal
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident telephone manner
Minimum of 5 GSCEs Grade A* - C ( 9 - 4 ) including English and Maths are required.
The Business Administration Apprentice will be working towards a Level 3 Business Administration standard. Full training will be provided by face to face tutor visits, online resources etc. Our Apprenticeships are completely work based learning and full training will be provided.
- Outgoing personality
- Well organised and able to work in a busy office environment
- Proactive learner
- An interest and understanding of the adult care sector would be desirable
Upon completion of the Business Administration Apprenticeship program, there will be an opportunity to progress into a full time permanent role.