- GMFJ Reference
37.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
This is a well established company, so you know that you will be starting your career in the best way possible.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering phone calls in a timely and professional manner
- Replying to and sending emails with the relevant information
- Working as part of a team in customer relations to grow the business
- Help develop customer relationships
- General admin duties e.g. filing, photocopying etc.
- Working on in-house CRM systems to update contact information for clients and businesses
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 121062)
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Professional telephone manner
- IT literate - Microsoft Office and can pick up on how to you systems easily
- Organisation and time management
- High level of accuracy
GCSE Maths and English A - C ( 9 - 4 ) are required for this position
The Business Administration Apprentice will be working towards a Level 3 Business Administration standard. Full training will be provided by face to face tutor visits, online resources etc. Our 360 Apprenticeships are completely work based learning and full training will be provided.
- Confident on the phone
- Personable, friendly and optimistic
- A great team player
- Can work well independently
- Always coming to work with a 'can do' attitude
The right apprentice will work towards a highly recognised level 3 qualification. After completion the Business Administration Apprentice, a full time position may be offered.