- GMFJ Reference
37.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities
The daily duties for this Business and Finance Apprenticeship will include:
- Answering phone calls and referring them to the appropriate person(s)
- Answering emails in a professional and timely manner
- Working closely with the finance team
- Input income and expense entries into accounting software e.g. Excel, QuickFile, and Sage
- Assisting our payroll department in processing weekly and monthly payroll
- General admin duties e.g. filing, photocopying etc.
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 121987)
- Great numeracy skills
- Excellent organisation and time management
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Strong telephone skills and professional manner
The ideal Business Administration Apprentice will have a minimum of 5x GCSEs A – C (9 - 4) including Maths and English.
The Business Administration Apprentice will be working towards a Level 3 Business Administration standard. Full training will be provided by face to face tutor visits, online resources etc. Our 360 Apprenticeships are completely work based learning and full training will be provided.
- Hardworking and willing to complete tasks independently
- Positive with a 'can do' attitude
- Able to work well in a team
- Willing to learn new skills
- Take constructive feedback and apply that to work
The right apprentice will work towards a highly recognised level 3 qualification. After completion the Business Administration Apprentice, a full time position may be offered.