- GMFJ Reference
£ Competitive p/h
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professional
- Employment Type
Higher Level 4
Description of Opportunity
- Build software for the various teams, this could include serverside components, user interfaces and mobile applications.
- Design, run and evaluate experimental results for the features you build
- Collaborate with other engineers, product managers, designers, data scientists and user researchers to build and improve products
- Our development cycle is extremely fast, and we've built tools to keep it that way. It's common to write code and have it running live just a few days later. If you work with us, you will make an impact, immediately.
- If you want to find out more and meet those in the know, then register for their event on 11th of Feb - 18:00 – 20:00 https://virtualapprenticedaylondon2020.splashthat.com/
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 124911)
- Interest and experience in programming and building software
- Experience from personal, school or open-source projects or programming competitions is a plus
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)Three months' prior coding experience
- Ability to program in a mainstream programming language
- 1 A levels (or equivalent) at grade C or above, with preferably one in Technology, Mathematics, Science, Engineering or similar STEM subject
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 4 Software Developer (SWE4) apprenticeship.
- Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- High levels of creativity and quick problem-solving capabilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A strong interest in learning and growing as a software engineer
After your Software Engineering apprenticeship, you can progress into a junior developer role (this includes web and app development). You'll have the skills to continue growing within a tech team, and have enough knowledge/experience to pick up new languages with ease. Software Engineering Level 4 will also provide a good foundation for transitioning into data science.