- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities
- Emailing and calling UK Cablenet installation venues for inspection business.
- Following up on quotes from the Cablenet deals still marked ‘open’.
- Updating the master enquiry list with progress on open deals.
- Cleaning and maintaining data held such as - checking contact details, making sure email addresses are formatted correctly etc.
- Formatting data into usable lists i.e., contractors, theatre architects, theatre consultants, venues.
- Researching new prospects in the above sectors using online databases and resources.
- Making introductions (emails or telephone) to new prospects (primarily architects and design consultants).
- Scheduling appointments for the sales department, suppliers, and customers.
- Being a point of contact for the department: answering incoming calls as well as email messages.
- Assisting with email marketing in Mailchimp.
- Coordinate Cablenet website assets targeted towards designers and specifiers.
- Providing content for social posts, e.g., LinkedIn.
- Liaising with and working closely with the Sales department and Cablenet team members.
- Keeping track of the sales team & communication with customers.
- Data inputting/sales order processing.
- Produce correspondence as requested.
- General administration support, such as filing, and photocopying.
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 125234)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to deal with all levels of the organisation.
- Confident and professional telephone manner.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to work alone with ease but also comfortable working within a team.
- Excellent timekeeping skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload against changing demands.
- Organised and methodical approach to tasks.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office and in-house systems.
Minimum of 5 GSCEs Grade 9 - 4 (A - C) including English and Maths are required
Our Microsoft partnered training provider, delivers a high quality of training through Skype calls and one-to-one sessions within the workplace.
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn.
- Able to respond well to advice and any feedback.
- Willing to give 110% when within the workplace
- Unafraid to offer ideas and solutions to help improve the sales for the business
- Friendly, optimistic and willing to have a laugh with the team.
Upon completion of the level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship, there will be the possibility of full time position offered.