- GMFJ Reference
39.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
Lovell Partnerships Ltd
Description of Opportunity
- Carry out general administrative duties including typing of correspondence, reports, spreadsheets, memos, emails.
- Responsibility for uploading documents on Project Plus and filing systems
- Maintain office supplies of stationery, refreshments, keeping it tidy and organised
- Maintain projects contact lists
- Supporting the Site Management to maintain efficient, safe and cost effective site activities
- Maintain and create filing and record systems for departments, as required.
- To undertake any business-related ad hoc duties as requested by the Operations Manager or site team.
- Meet and greet guests and visitors to site, respond to telephone calls
For more information about this vacancy please contact Hart Learning and Development on 01462 424242 (Ref ID: 126108)
- Producing accurately typed documents
- General administrative skills
- Dealing with telephone calls
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft programmes
- No previous qualifications are required
- A good working knowledge of Maths and English would be beneficial
Whilst the delivery of training and some of the content will be bespoke to employer’s needs, there are key elements that will be covered throughout. These will focus on the importance of:
- Effective Communication at all levels
- The principles of Business Administration
- Project Management skills
- Managing Personal and Professional Development
- Contributing to improvement of Business Performance
- Developing / Preparing and / or Delivering Presentations
- Preparing business documentation
- Managing and preparing for Business Meetings
- Storing / Retrieving / Analysing and/or presenting Business Data
- Basic Financial Management principles
- Deal with telephone queries as they arise in a prompt and effective manner
- Ensure accuracy in relation to written correspondence and verbal communication
- Meet and greet guests and visitors with a smile
- Support the Site Team
can’t promise anything at present as we don’t know if there will be
availability or how many live schemes we have. However, there may be an
opportunity in the future to take someone on in their newly qualified role to
further their career.
An apprentice may be asked to move around or visit other sites where required to carry out work and ensure all sites are run in the best possible way.
The apprentice will be based on our Webb Rise Site in Stevenage, however they may be asked to visit other sites (will try to keep within Hertfordshire) or our London head office.