- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Novus Care Ltd
Description of Opportunity
Novus Care is an established care company with branches in Essex, Hertfordshire and Surrey. We provide service users the highest level of care in their own home.
Role Overview - The role will support the branch manager and team with all administration tasks.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answering incoming calls
- Responding to emails
- Care Call
- Other ad hoc duties.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Paragon Skills on 01329 820300 (Ref ID: 128912)
- Good level of written English
- Confident on all Microsoft programmes
- Grade 4 (C) or above at GCSE English
- Driving License and car required due to rural location
- Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
- On completion of this 18 month apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 3 Business Administrator
- Wanting to start a career in recruitment/internal recruitment
- Confident telephone manner
- Willingness to learn
- Permanent position at the end of the apprenticeship.