- GMFJ Reference
38.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Hairdressing & Beauty
- Employment Type
Intermediate Level 2
De Lacy Hair Limited
Description of Opportunity
The main roles and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Assisting with the smooth running of the salon
- Looking after the clients
- Reception duties
- Training in the salon and college
- Assisting the senior stylists
For more information about this vacancy please contact East Riding College Limited on 01482 390888 (Ref ID: 128926)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work within a team and autonomously
- It is desirable that the candidate has GCSE grade C or above in Mathematics and English (or equivalent).
- Level 2 Apprenticeship in Hairdressing. There will also be the chance to obtain Functional Skills in Mathematics and English if required.
- Passion for hair
- Good time management
- There is potential for the successful candidate to progress on to an advanced apprenticeship programme whilst continuing within the same job role.