- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professional
- Employment Type
Higher Level 4
ViacomCBS Networks International
Description of Opportunity
- You will be liaising with a wide range of people across the business - from Programme Commissioners to Schedulers and the Press and Marketing teams
- Sitting within the heart of the content team, it is the teams responsibility to understand everything about the audience consuming our content, no matter what the platform, in order to drive greater engagement
- This role will support the department with overnight viewing reports and daily analysis of our content and our competitors
- You will prepare weekly viewing reports for the content teams, track performance and keep our database up to date
- Your support will also enable our Marketing and Press teams with key stats for marketing briefs, press releases and events so your eye for attention and story telling is really critical
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 129154)
- Someone who loves numbers and looking at data and sharing insights
- An enthusiasm to learn, build relationships and get involved
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced fun environment and is adaptable
- Someone who is eager to work with people, in a team but also open to taking responsibility for tasks and able to be relied upon to take on tasks
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 4 Data Analytics (DA4) apprenticeship.
- Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- ViacomCBS take pride in maintaining and creating an inclusive culture so they want you to be your true self in the role, work well with diverse teams and collaborative environments
- Some basic IT skills like, Microsoft word/excel/PowerPoint (desired)
After your Data Analysis Apprenticeship, you can progress into any Junior Data Analyst, Data Scientist and Data engineer role. You'll have the skills to run insight analytical projects from beginning to end and work within a Data Analytics team.