- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Description of Opportunity
• Maintain vehicle job records by recording service, repairs and inspections on a daily basis.
• Using steam cleaner to clean Engine bays, exterior of vehicles, vehicle under body, engines, etc.
• Draining/refuelling vehicles in a safe manner in accordance with Health and Safety guidelines.
• Ensuring vehicles have sufficient fuel when work is completed and work is completed to the highest professional standards.
• Correct filling of Company job cards and job records on a daily basis.
• Carry out engine battery removal & replacement.
• Carry out minor repairs to vehicle parts when possible
For more information about this vacancy please contact Corndel on +447707290112 (Ref ID: 129828)
You will be
attending 6-8 weeks on our Traineeship program where you will brush up your CV,
preparing for an interview, self-management and customer services skill. During
the course you will complete a qualification in English and Maths (up to
Functional Skills Level 2) if required, 2 weeks of IT skills and then work experience
for the remaining 2 weeks.