- GMFJ Reference
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Health & Social Care
- Employment Type
Intermediate Level 2
Mary Rush Care Ltd
Description of Opportunity
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Record relevant activities in Care Plans.
- Evaluate standards of Care competence.
- Provide personal care such as assistance with personal hygiene, grooming, management of continence and assisting the Service user in getting up and going to bed
- Assisting in the preparation and making of meals, drinks and snacks. Enabling people who use our services to maintain a good level of nutrition and hydration.
- To provide assistance with toileting, including emptying and cleaning of commodes, emptying and changing of catheter bags and the use of aids to continence such as pads.
- To provide assistance with other tasks of daily living that people who use our services cannot manage alone. These may include cleaning, shopping, collection of pension, paying of bills and laundry.
- To provide social support such as talking and listening to people who use our services, helping them maintain contact with family and friends.
- Promote effective communications and relationships, including team working
For more information about this vacancy please contact Paragon Skills on 01329 820300 (Ref ID: 130278)
- Due to the nature of the work involved you must be aged 18 or over.
- Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
- On completion of this 12 month Apprenticeship you will have achieved Level 2 Adult Care
- Passion for Excellence and Respect for choice for the people you care for
- Desire to pursue self-improvement and professional development
- -people person” and have the ability to nurture close relationships with service users and other work Colleagues
- Permanent role for the right candidate