- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Global Empowerment Solutions Ltd
Description of Opportunity
Business Admin Traineeship
This Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training and a high-quality work experience placement.
Business Traineeship – if you are interested in a career in business admin, business support, or document control then this is the pathway for you. You will gain an understanding of the construction sector and the roles available; the skills and qualifications you will pick up from this pathway will set you up to work in any industry of your choice!
ABOUT THE JOB:
What would the Traineeship include?
• An accredited qualification in business administration
• Real Work Placement of minimum 70 hours
• Employability including CV and interview skills
• Support with CV writing, job applications, interview techniques, and more
• Maths and English support to pass Level 2 Functional Skills if needed
• Safeguarding and Prevent training
• Ongoing support to access employment, apprenticeship, education or training opportunities
For more information about this vacancy please contact Let Me Play on 0203 4757511 (Ref ID: 131361)
Living and eligible to work in England
Unemployed and have little or no work experience
Aged 19 to 24 (government funding restrictions)
Qualified below Level 3 (No graduates)
This Traineeship work experience is part of an education and training programme that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core is the Work Preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths, English, Digital Skills and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
Often employers decide to progress a trainee into an apprentice or hire the apprentice as they’ve proven key to the team/great learners