- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities
During the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship, you will be asked to hep with:
- Creating social media posts for platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
- Update the website with new pages, design and layouts etc.
- Write regular blog posts and content for web pages
- Email marketing campaigns for recurring and potential clients
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Use Google Analytics to help improve the website
- Use ZOHO CRM to integrate DM in a closed loop
- Working on ZOHO CRM to update contact information for clients and businesses
- Analytics to help improve the website
There will also be some general admin duties including:
- Answering phone calls in a timely manner
- Replying to emails
- Giving quotes for jobs, man hours, consultation etc.
- Raising invoices in Quickbooks
- General admin duties – filing, photocopying etc.
- Visiting clients to understand the business
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 132299)
- Knowledge of Social Media platforms
- Some prior knowledge in digital marketing would be beneficial
- IT literate – Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, WordPress
- Creative writing skills and good grammar
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
Minimum of 5 GCSEs including Math and English A - C ( 9 - 4 ) are required. Qualifications in a creative field are beneficial
Our Microsoft partnered training provider, delivers a high quality of training through Skype calls and one-to-one sessions within the workplace.
- Good with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work towards strict deadlines.
- Passionate for marketing, media or design able to work off own initiative and as part of a team
- Positive and with a proactive work attitude
- Keen to learn and develop
- Preferably live in the North Surry or South Berkshire area
A level 3 digital marketing apprenticeship is a well-recognised and niche qualification which can open many doors within the digital sector.