- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professional
- Employment Type
Higher Level 4
Description of Opportunity
- Data Analysis
- Identify, collect, collate, curate, and migrate data across a number of internal and external systems in support of various business activities (Sales, Marketing M&A)
- Support the ingestion, normalisation and joining of disparate data sets as required
- Interpret and apply the organisation’s data and information security standards, policies, and procedures to data management activities
- Collect and compile data from different sources
- Perform database queries across multiple tables to extract data for analysis
- Perform routine statistical analyses and ad-hoc queries
- Learn how to apply differing analytical and data science techniques/models to provide insight and support strategical initiatives across the data, business, and support functions.
- Assist in data quality and cleansing activities
- Learn how to use tools such as Domo, Alteryx, Looker
- Learn about the significance of data privacy and consent and how that impacts the delivery of data insight and products
- Data Reporting
- Assist production of performance dashboards and reports
- Assist with the production of a range of ad-hoc and standard data analysis reports
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 133104)
- Some knowledge of the importance of data and its business impact
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 4 Data Analytics (DA4) apprenticeship.
- Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- Can use own initiative
- A genuine interest in data with a hunger to learn!
After your Data Analysis Apprenticeship, you can progress into any Junior Data Analyst, Data Scientist and Data engineer role. You'll have the skills to run insight analytical projects from beginning to end and work within a Data Analytics team.