- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professional
- Employment Type
Higher Level 4
Description of Opportunity
- Communicating with both technical and non-technical groups on a regular basis to pass along important information.
- Cleanse and manage data (including processing)
- Log, analyse and manage problems in order to identify and implement the appropriate solution, ensuring that the problem is fixed
- Maintain data tables which are shared with key stakeholders on a regular basis
- Respond to incoming requests for information in a timely and efficient manner
- Be highly numerate and use a variety of analytical techniques to provide high quality, timely analysis and intelligence relating to key priorities
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across the team and the wider organisation.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 133109)
- Highly numerate / mathematical skills
- Basic statistical knowledge
- Experience of generating reports from the analysis of raw data
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 4 Data Analytics (DA4) apprenticeship.
- Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- High degree of computer literacy (Microsoft Excel is essential; relational database experience and familiarity with analytical software/coding languages such as SAS, Python and R is beneficial)
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to re-prioritise
After your Data Analysis Apprenticeship, you can progress into any Junior Data Analyst, Data Scientist and Data engineer role. You'll have the skills to run insight analytical projects from beginning to end and work within a Data Analytics team.