- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Education & Training
- Employment Type
Hilda's CE Primary School
Description of Opportunity
This Traineeship work experience is part of an education and training programme that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core is the Work Preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high-quality work experience placement.
- To assist the Estate Manager or Caretaker with the maintenance and security on the school premises as directed
- To assist when necessary and oversee cleaning of classrooms and allocated areas as required
- To assist the Estate Manager to provide a healthy and safe environment for staff, visitors and pupils at all times
For more information about this vacancy please contact Let Me Play on 0203 4757511 (Ref ID: 133446)
- Good manual dexterity
- Ability to understand and follow instructions
- Organisation skills
- Maths and English if required
- Hands on practical experience
- Calm and adaptable
- Self-motivated and committed
- Hard working, confident and eager to learn
- Interested in the field of Facilities Management
- Demonstrate physical fitness to perform any lifting and handling materials and periods of standing required on the job
After successful completion of the Traineeship course, you will receive a certificate of completion and a letter of reference as a minimum, to support future job applications.
Also, you will receive guaranteed interview status for any suitable jobs.
Opportunities to apply for further apprenticeship opportunities or possible direct employment with placement school.