- GMFJ Reference
37.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Employment Type
Description of Opportunity
• Branding and marketing visuals to contribute thoughts and feedback.
• Social media marketing through Twitter/Instagram/Facebook
• Creation of contents for Social Media platforms
• Newsletter content research/design and mailouts.
• SEO improvement
• Analysis of the industry to improve our web presence.
• Activities on our websites (B2B and B2C) as well as Amazon platforms.
• Managing product listings on our online platforms.
• Online database management
• Compilation of data for prospection.
• Actively joining in for brainstorming for projects or designs.
• Assisting with correspondence and projects.
• Liaising with clients both B2C and B2B.
• Involvement with suppliers and service providers to our organization.
• Seeing areas of improvements for products as well as other materials.
• Looking at potential collaborative projects with other organisations.
For more information about this vacancy please contact London Vesta College on 020 7 377 0731 (Ref ID: 133554)
creative, hard-working, good with IT, innovative
5 GCSE grade A-C including English and Maths
Web development using coding HTML, CSSSEO marketing
Social media advertising
Using imaging software like gimp
hardworking, punctual, desire to learn and improve
Possibility of progressing onto an apprenticeship.