- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Catering & Hospitality
- Employment Type
Fairlawns Hotel Ltd TA: Fairlawns Hotel & Spa
Description of Opportunity
This Traineeship work experience is part of an education and training programme that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core is the work preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high-quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths, English, Digital Skills and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeship Opportunity is unwaged.
Are you eligible?
- Are you currently not in a job? Do you have little or no work experience?
- Are you aged 16 to 24 and qualified below Level 3 (A level)?
- To ensure consistent high standards of personal appearance, service and hospitality are maintained at all times
- To understand the proper use and care of all manual and mechanical equipment used in cleaning
- To ensure that all function rooms, ground floor public areas, bars and toilets are cleaned and prepared to the highest standards
- To ensure that all office are cleaned and tidied daily
- To strip and re-make beds
- To ensure that the maintenance of clean and soiled linen is controlled efficiently and economically
- To service bedrooms and bathrooms to the highest standards
- To understand and use correctly and economically the various types of cleaning materials and polishes, according to COSHH Regulations
- To ensure that all maintenance faults are immediately reported to the Housekeeper
- To ensure the cleanliness of corridors and any other common areas
- To report any lost property to the Housekeeper
- To ensure the security of all rooms during duty
- To undertake any other duty which may reasonably be requested as the Company continually strives to create greater customer satisfaction
For more information about this vacancy please contact Let Me Play on 0203 4757511 (Ref ID: 133592)
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
Training to be provided
- A traineeship is a skills development programme that includes a work placement. It can last from 6 to 20 weeks depending on your existing qualifications. Our tutors follow you across your program so that you can complete functional skills (maths & English if needed) and other professional qualification
- The Traineeship is aimed to give you CV and Interview Skills, real work experience with an employer, and an employer reference at the end of your placement
- Keen to Learn
- Ready to join a Traineeship
- Organised and Attention to details focused
- Possible Apprenticeship available