- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Education & Training
- Employment Type
St Pauls Cross Lane C Of E Primary School
Description of Opportunity
This Traineeship work experience is part of an education and training programme that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core is the Work Preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths, English, Digital Skills and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeship Opportunity is unwaged.
Are you eligible?
Are you currently not in a job? Do you have little or no work experience?Are you aged 16 to 24 and qualified below Level 4?
- General admin for class teacher e.g. photocopying, putting up displays, setting out/giving out equipment
- Supporting individual and small groups of children in Y6 with learning e.g. listening to children read, supporting with maths activities, writing, etc.
- Supporting children at lunchtime e.g. playing games with children at lunchtime
For more information about this vacancy please contact Let Me Play on 0203 4757511 (Ref ID: 133646)
- The ability to motivate participants
- Effective communication skills
- Positive Role model
- Use of Word and Excel
This Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, Functional Skills maths and English support for those who require it and a high quality work experience placement.
- Maths and English if required
- Hands on practical experience
- Friendly and helpful attitude
- Team player
- Desire to learn
After successful completion of the Traineeship course, you will receive a certificate of completion and a letter of reference as a minimum, to support future job applications.
Also, you will receive guaranteed interview status for any suitable jobs.
Opportunities to apply for further apprenticeship opportunities or possible direct employment with placement school.