- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Due to continued growth at Headway, we are looking for a talented individual to join our award-winning team. We work with some of the most forward-thinking and ethical organisations in the country. Our focus is to work with organisations driven by a purpose such as Virgin Money, and Age UK. We use an innovative and scientific method which allows us the find people that match company culture, ethos, and values. We passionately believe that fair recruitment practices and purposeful leader have the power to change the world.
- Resourcing for candidates to assist our consultants to deliver outstanding service to our clients.
- Keep candidates updated and informed on the progress of their vacancies.
- Working closely with all consultants to share candidates and information to optimise business performance.
- Find relevant CV’s in a timely manner.
- Keep the CRM system up to date. Ensure all relevant documents and paperwork are taken
- Creating job descriptions and candidate specifications which are attention grabbing!
- Using job boards, social media and headhunting to find the best talent.
- Managing the recruitment database, ensuring only live candidates marked as available.
- Keeping up to date with compliance documents
- Initial assessment and interviewing of candidates.
- First contact for calls for candidates placed. Obtaining feedback and reviews for Headway
- Preparing candidates for interviews with clients
- Managing feedback and offers of employment, mitigating against counter offers
- Provide sales leads to the business development consultant and following up directly where necessary.
- Contributing ideas to the team to continuously improve the way we work.
- Working on developing the company brand through generation of social media ideas.
- Taking responsibility to build a personal brand.
- Anything else that you can offer to help Headway make a difference in the world!
- An ethical company awaiting B Corp certification
- 25 days holiday
- 4 days a year out of the office to volunteer or work on personal projects
- Competitive salary and bonus
- We will put you through an internationally recognised recruitment qualification
- Flexible home working
- Enhanced pension contributions
- Cycle to work scheme
- Team meals out
- Life assurance cover
Weekly wage based on 37.5 hrs and National minimum wage for Age
£173.25 to £334.13
For more information about this vacancy please contact Shipley College on 01274 327390 (Ref ID: 133934)
Great communication skills both written and verbal.
Basic knowledge of office applications.
Maths and English GCSE A-D,3+ or equivalent.
Shipley College will try to verify your grades online but may ask you to submit scans of certificates or sit a skills assessment.
Business Administration L3 Standard with Maths and English functional skills if required.
Training by day release. Depending on current social distancing rules this will delivered at Shipley College or live online lessons with the tutor.
Willingness to engage and communicate with clients
Driven to develop your skills and knowledge
The employer is looking for a permanent member of the team who wants to develop their career on a successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Please ensure you have reviewed the role, location of the employer and Shipley College.
The employer reserves the right to close the vacancy if the right person is found for the role. So early application is encouraged.
Shipley College will verify applicants grades for entry requirements. This can usually be done online but we may require scans of certificates or ask you to sit an assessment.
All applicants will be asked to submit a current career targeted CV.