- GMFJ Reference
20.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Catering & Hospitality
- Employment Type
Intermediate Level 2
Gooseberry Bush Day Nursery
Description of Opportunity
The apprentice will work alongside the nursery owner to ensure the children are catered for daily. They will be responsible for food preparation and ensuring the kitchen is kept clean and tidy and meets health and safety regulations.
Your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Food prep
- Making sure the kitchen is clean
- Occasional contact with the children
For more information about this vacancy please contact Paragon Skills on 01329 820300 (Ref ID: 134018)
- Excellent communicator
- Please note the nursery is not along main public transport links so a driving license is preferred.
- Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
- On completion of this 12 month Apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 2 Hospitality Team Member
- An easy going nature
- Comfortable being around young children
- Permanent role for the right individual