- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Intermediate Level 2
M.W. Syme Ltd
Description of Opportunity
The successful candidate will be required to carry out the following:
- General building - drainage, foundations etc.
For more information about this vacancy please contact East Riding College Limited on 01482 390888 (Ref ID: 134769)
- Time keeping
- Organisational skills
- Communication skills
- Good levels of Mathematics and English are preferred.
- Level 2 Apprenticeship in bricklaying.
- There will also be the chance to obtain Functional Skills in Mathematics and English if required.
- All aspects of building will be taught in the workplace.
- Ability to work as a team
For the right candidate, there is the potential to secure a full time, permanent position within the company, upon completion of the Apprenticeship.