- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
- Launching their new HRIS platform: Octopus are moving from their current HRIS platform to a new provider. As part of the project, you will support the teams with the migration of data, help the teams manage the project and deliverables to ensure they all keep on schedule and communicate effectively to key stakeholders.
- Learning and Development innovation and pilots: The L&D team have several new and exciting ideas on how they can train and develop their people. You will help the L&D team drive the projects forward, capturing learnings from the pilots and help to continue to strengthen Octopus' learning culture.
- Employee value proposition (EVP): The EVP is their offering to their people and includes things like salary, benefits and rewards. You will help Octopus think about how they can attract as broad a range of diverse candidates to Octopus roles as possible and what they can do to keep their EVP competitive in the market. This would also include how we support their image on websites such as Glassdoor.
- As well as working on these key projects there are lots of exciting opportunities that arise all the time. One thing they can safely say is that Octopus is never quiet!
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 135093)
- Working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills, able to multi-task and remain calm under pressure
- A self-starter, able to demonstrate high levels of initiative and motivation
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Associates apprenticeship.
- Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal coach who will guide you through the qualification and help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in a changing work environment
- Ability to build good working relationships
- Awareness or willingness to learn about relevant employment legislation as it is related to the role.
- Ability to deal with information confidentially and sensitively.
After your Business Associate apprenticeship, you have the opportunity progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.