- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professional
- Employment Type
Higher Level 4
Description of Opportunity
- Assisting with the discovery, development, production and ongoing maintenance of reports
- Assisting with the gathering of financial information and ESG (Environmental Social Governance) / impact metrics on investee companies
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of the team’s sustainable investment data framework.
- Helping in the development of the team’s engagement and stewardship dataset.
- Developing engaging stories on the back of collected data.
- Supporting the team’s production of marketing materials.
- Assisting in the day-to-day admin tasks of the team.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 135096)
- Willingness and curiosity to learn.
- Team player.
- Passion for the stock market, keen interest in smaller companies and sustainability
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 4 Software Developer (SWE4) apprenticeship.
- Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- Detail-orientated with a demonstrably high standard for data accuracy
- Good Microsoft office skills. (Excel, PowerPoint)
After your Software Engineering apprenticeship, you can progress into a junior developer role (this includes web and app development). You'll have the skills to continue growing within a tech team, and have enough knowledge/experience to pick up new languages with ease. Software Engineering Level 4 will also provide a good foundation for transitioning into data science.