- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
- Provide technical support to users worldwide.
- Monitor system usage and performance, investigate and implement proactive support measures.
- Working on Service Now (Incident Management Tool) and handling tasks.
- Perform analysis of data issues, suggest and implement appropriate resolutions.
- Actively participate in new application release testing and deployments
- Work closely with CTI (Computer Technology Integration) business analysts to understand requirements for enhancements.
- Produce and maintain documentation of application environments, dataflows, and support processes.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 135340)
- Ready to put our customers at the heart of everything you do.
- A strong interest in new technologies.
- Enthusiasm to learn about and implement problem-solving techniques.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Associates apprenticeship.
- Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal coach who will guide you through the qualification and help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- An awareness of database technologies and query languages would be desirable.
- The ideal candidate will seek to understand how their application support teams play a vital role in providing our customers with high quality services whilst at the same time obtain industry standard skills they can take forward in their career.
After your Business Associate apprenticeship, you have the opportunity progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.