- GMFJ Reference
£ Competitive p/h
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Intermediate Level 2
The Orchard Montessori
Description of Opportunity
- Will be part of the team from the start
- Learning the curriculum
- Help setting up activities
- Setting up lunch
- Interacting with children
- Engaging with children and helping them each day
- Supporting children
with the early years classrooms
For more information about this vacancy please contact Realise on 0333 444 3973 (Ref ID: 135489)
- Must have good verbal
and written communication skills.
- Professional and good time keeping
- Ability to use own initiative
- Able to work as part of a team
- Problem solving skills
- Math's and English at A-C or 4-9 preferred
- Your full role and responsibilities will be set out by your employer. The Orchard Montessori will provide you with all of the on-the-job training you need to up-skill in your role, and your 20% off-the-job learning will be incorporated as part of your working day.
- If successful, you will complete a Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship programme, delivered through The Orchard Montessori's dedicated training provider, Realise.
- Passionate about childcare
- There will be opportunities for progression on completion of qualifications and as the nursery continues to grows.