- GMFJ Reference
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Catering & Hospitality
- Employment Type
Intermediate Level 2
Description of Opportunity
Hearth will offer modern British dining, serving seasonal, fresh dishes where local produce takes centre stage. "We want to keep it real and grounded, cooking on the bone and over coals. You will learn to work with all the varying food groups using both traditional and modern cooking methods. This is an exceptional opportunity and will allow progression to Chef De Partie for a dedicated and keen applicant.
The job role includes:
· Preparing and cooking ingredients necessary as directed by Jack
· Maintaining high levels of service by communicating with the Front of House Team and Jack
· Assisting and monitoring stock, including stock rotation
· Ensuring minimum kitchen wastage
· Keeping all working areas clean and tidy to ensure no cross contamination
· Learn skills and recipes from Jack and applying them accordingly
· Complying with all company policies and procedures and all statutory regulations and food hygiene policies.
· Ensure that food storage areas are maintained in accordance with the company’s
· Food Hygiene, Healthy and Safety and Environmental policies and procedures
· Any other reasonable duties required by Jack or the Front of House Manger
For more information about this vacancy please contact HIT Training on 02382 149390 (Ref ID: 135816)
Passion for cooking
Maths and English GCSE’s are an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Driven and motivated individual.
- Have good organisational skills and comfortable working in a high-level pressured environment.
- Enthusiastic, quick thinking and welcoming personality.
- Excellent attention to detail in all aspects of the role
- Self-motivated and present a professional persona
- Reliable and conscientious
Progress to Chef De Partie