- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professional
- Employment Type
Higher Level 4
University College London
Description of Opportunity
- Examine and analyse the available business process and business requirements documentation that relates to the proposed development and ensure it is adequate to deliver
- Use industry standard tools to support development work – Defect Management (Jira), Source Control, Incident Management (Remedy Force), Management Information tools / visualisation technologies (e.g. Tableau, Power BI)
- Interpret issues and conclude in simple, engaging and visual ways
- Document processes to improve users understanding of data collection, analysis, and interpretation of results.
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs
- Work as part of a team to identify, evaluate and implement external services and tools to support data validation and cleansing
- Carry out necessary checking and testing to ensure outputs are correct
- Work as part of a team designing, to gather, understand and document detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 135838)
- You're a good communicator - verbal and written.
- You're a real team player
- You work with a focus on attention to detail
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 4 Data Analytics (DA4) apprenticeship.
- Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- You're passionate, and you want to learn from the fantastic people around you
- You're inquisitive, you like to know how things work and ask questions
After your Data Analysis Apprenticeship, you can progress into any Junior Data Analyst, Data Scientist and Data engineer role. You'll have the skills to run insight analytical projects from beginning to end and work within a Data Analytics team.