- GMFJ Reference
36.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Cale Green, Stockport
Now Taking Applications
Health & Social Care
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
Stable Steps Care Centre
As a Care Assistant at a Stable Steps Care Centre, you’ll help residents enjoy each day by making sure they get the quality care and support they deserve. You’ll assist with daily living, providing support, companionship and sharing great moments and memories too. It’s a chance to bring your dedication and compassion to a fulfilling environment. Every day will be different, so you can expect to undertake work that’s as varied as it is rewarding. As a Care Assistant, you could be doing anything from supporting residents with their food and drink and following care plans to ensuring that each of our residents has one-to-one time. It’s an opportunity to put your skills to meaningful use and develop your career.
To join us as a Health Care Assistant you’ll need to have some experience of caring, a can-do approach and excellent communication skills. Your empathy and warm-hearted approach will shine through, but above all, you’ll have the compassion needed to deliver the highest standard of care and support for all our residents. In return we'll provide all the training you need to thrive.
If you’d like to use your people skills in an organisation that provides the quality care you’d expect for your loved ones, this is a very rewarding place to be.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Paragon Skills on 01329 820300 (Ref ID: 135967)
- Engage and develop positive relationships with residents
- Be able to support in house activities and hobbies
- Engage with residents and their families to continuously develop care plans
- GCSE's grade 4 (C) or above are required in English and Maths
- Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
On completion of this 12 month apprenticeship you will have achieved: level 2 Adult Care Worker
- Have a great sense of humour
- Be reliable, friendly and caring to help our residents achieve their everyday goals
- Be resilient, attentive and ensure our residents are treated with the dignity and care they deserve
- Ongoing training and progression offered.