- GMFJ Reference
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Hairdressing & Beauty
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
We would like an enthusiastic and outgoing individual with a genuine passion for hair to complete a level 2 hairdressing standards Apprenticeship.
What will you do?
- You will provide support to all staff, with all aspects of hairdressing
- Meet and greet clients
- Prepare clients for salon services
- Shampooing and conditioning
- Keeping the salon clean and tidy
- Completing daily tasks listed
- Work on reception
- Taking payments and making appointments and to attend in house salon training.
You will be assisting and observing stylists and when a certain level of skill and understanding has been gained the tasks will gradually increase to things like applying colours, blow drying, styling etc.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Paragon Skills on 02393 876404 (Ref ID: 144180)
Company website : www.lovehairbroadway.com
- Use initiative
- Communication skills
- GCSE’s passes are preferred but not essential as Functional Skills in Maths and English will be completed.
- Good public transport, a car or able to get a lift to work
- Paragon Skills is a leading
national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners
through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high
quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of
the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive
experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall
achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%,
and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
- Upon successful completion of this 24 Month Apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 2 Hair Professional
- Good social skills
- Interest in hair , make up & fashion
- To gain a career in hairdressing, to become a fully qualified stylist & progress to hair level 3.