- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
REAL Technical Solutions Ltd
We’re a small, but experienced recruitment agency placing staff across London and the South East and occasionally further afield, including some international business.
We’re on the lookout for a hardworking, confident individual, to come on board as an apprentice, to learn the business and help with key resourcing functions. We are looking for someone who is motivated and driven to succeed.
This role is not for someone who wants an easy life, this opportunity will provide the right person with the tools to succeed in business and to build a career in an industry that pays well and opens doors, but your attitude must be positive and ready to thrive.
Your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Sourcing new candidates via advert responses, database searches and networking (after initial training)
- Arranging candidate registrations
- Organising interviews
- Advertising new vacancies
- Using online job and candidate boards to find new candidates
- Qualifying candidates
- Data entry and system updating
- Dealing with account contacts and customers
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 4pm (3pm - 4pm will be used for completion of course work towards apprenticeship qualification)
- Additional bonus for achieving targets
For more information about this vacancy please contact Paragon Skills on 01329 820300 (Ref ID: 153882)
- Strong IT skills - MS Office knowledge is essential as well as Social Media platforms
- Outstanding customer service and confidence (in person and telephone)
- Strong literacy skills and have a good mathematical grounding (some salary/rate calculations are involved in the role)
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in Recruitment is not essential
- This position would be
best suited to high achieving GCSE or A level candidates that have a good
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
On completion of this 15 month apprenticeship, you will have gained: Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer.
- Natural flare for business and sales
- Driven by results
- Confident personality
- Open to learn
- Ability to multi-task
- Extremely organised
This position would ultimately progress to a full time position for the right candidate and could lead to a Recruitment consultants role on completion of a successful apprenticeship program.