- GMFJ Reference
£ Competitive p/h
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Catering & Hospitality
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
PLEASE NOTE THE WAGE ADVERTISED IS FOR 16-17 YEAR OLDS. NATIONAL MINIMUM WAGE FOR AGE IS PAID, OR IS DEPENDANT ON AGE AND EXPERIENCE.
The ThaiWay operates with a team of five in a purpose built modern kitchen and is open five days a week,
Wednesday to Sunday.
- Assisting in the food preparation process
- Cooking and preparing elements of high quality dishes
- Preparing vegetables, meats and fish
- Assisting other Chefs
- Helping with deliveries and restocking
- Assisting with stock rotation
- Cleaning stations
- Contributing to maintaining kitchen and food safety standards.
For more information about this vacancy please contact HIT Training on 02382 149390 (Ref ID: 156948)
Good communication skills
None, English and Maths are part of the qualification.
Becoming good in this business is hard work but very rewarding when you see customers enjoying eating your food.
A passion to creating great food, an outgoing personality with pride in yourself and your food. A team player. The Thaiway works very much as a team.
We are looking to make the position permanent, to go as far as you can go Head Chef and management would be within your reach.