- GMFJ Reference
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Catering & Hospitality
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
Manna Baruch Hospitality Ltd
You will be responsible for key elements of keeping the
kitchen running and supporting the operation of the kitchen, you will also be
part of the front-of-house team and support, making drinks orders and taking
Manna Baruch Hospitality Limited is a growing coffee and café
business that has a growth vision of 15 sites in the next 2 years and an
employee compliment of circa 80 plus staff.
Key activities and responsibilities
- Preparing and serving food, making coffee and tea and
- Ensuring the café is fully stocked and can meet the menu at
all times, notifying the Operations Manager or kitchen staff of any shortage.
- Clean the café areas, inside and outside and ensure they are
safe and hygienic at all times.
- Check that all café facilities, equipment or furnishings are
in good order and to report any damage.
- Follow the normal operating plan, ensuring correct opening
and closing times and setting up and clearing down as required.
- Assist with preparing food for bookings, ensuring these are
ready on time.
- Monitor expenditure, stock, wastage and use-by dates.
- Respond promptly and professionally to any customer
feedback, comments or complaints.
- Welcome anyone who enters the building when you are on
- Uphold the highest standards of health and safety,
cleanliness and professionalism and use your own initiative to respond quickly to issues or challenges that arise when you're on duty.
For more information about this vacancy please contact HIT Training on 02382 149390 (Ref ID: 157410)
Great communication skills are essential
None required, but some GCSEs may be desirable.
- Functional Skills, if appropriate
- Apprenticeship training
- In-house training
Punctual, willingness to learn and dedication to the role.
There are opportunities to stay in the business and take up with other excellent challenging roles as the company expands.