- GMFJ Reference
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Catering & Hospitality
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
The starting rate of pay is £10.00 per hour - we don’t use apprentice rates of pay! Plus tips and benefits, along with pay rises throughout your journey as you climb your career ladder.
Your duties will include:
- Demonstrating a passion for people, great service, and amazing food.
- Working together with our front of house team.
- Making sure the kitchen is fully prepared for service in line with cleaning, audit and brand standards.
- Working with and within all sections of the kitchen, creating our amazing dishes to company standards.
- Working in line with all food safety, health and safety, allergen and cleaning standards.
- Assist with all preparation including, deliveries, defrosting, labelling and storage.
- Safely close the kitchen and other back of house areas.
If you’re interested in creating amazing, authentic Italian dishes, from beautiful ingredients and serving our customers with style, this could be the start of something special. We’re always on the look out for people with drive, personality, ambition, potential and plenty of spirit – so does this sound like you?
If it does, we could give you an amazing Italian Education and support you through an award-winning career development programme.
As a Team Member we’ll give you:
- Full training into role and great opportunities for career development, including a fully accredited and industry recognised Level 3 Apprenticeship Certificate as a Senior Production Chef.
- Fantastic hourly rate, in line with our restaurant roles every step of the way, with a share of the tips on top.
- 50% discount at ASK Italian and Zizzi restaurants (including drinks!)
- Free meals on shift with a heavily discounted menu range too.
- New uniform provided, including shoes.
- 28 days paid holiday, pro-rata.
- ASK Italian are closed on Christmas day, meaning you’ll be able to spend Christmas exactly as you choose.
- Access to wages earned through Wagestream,
- Well-being and GP support for yourself and your family,
- Discounts on loads of lifestyle brands including Cinema and Travel,
- You’ll be part of a great team, creating and enjoying fantastic experiences and making friends for life!
For more information about this vacancy please contact HIT Training on 02382 149390 (Ref ID: 163954)
Company website : https://www.askitalian.co.uk/
- Have a huge passion for our
Italian food, with the desire to learn and deliver our fabulous menu.
- Work as part of a team in a
fast-paced environment with an eye for detail and a drive for excellent
Level 2/GCSE grade C/4 or above
in English & Maths preferred, but we can help you achieve this too.
- Level 3 Senior Production Chef
- Level 2 Functional skills (if
The key to our success is the ASK Factor – meaning we are
confident, engaging and we love to be a bit cheeky. Sound familiar…? So come join us, and be a part of our family!
Upon completion of the apprenticeship course, you’ll
continue at ASK Italian full time in your Management role. Going forward, you
can follow our career path to become a Head Chef and beyond! With our amazing
training, including our Italian Education and our award-winning development
programme, we’re a fantastic place to keep growing.
A great way to progress your career as a Professional Chef.