- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
Hands on role. On the job training, with constant learning. XERO training and training on other cloud based software's will be provided.
- Statutory accounts production.
- Basic tax computations.
- Emails and telephone conversations with clients.
- Working alongside colleagues on specific ad hoc tasks eg data manipulation / csvs / inputs.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Kaplan Financial on 0151 202 0542 (Ref ID: 187588)
- Numeracy / maths competency.
- Cyber security awareness.
- Good writing style.
- Good computer an IT skills including Word and Excel.
- A levels grades A-C - achieved or predicated.
Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship Level 3
This level is ideal for existing staff or new talent in an accounting or finance role. Their work could include assisting in the day to day financial activities such as data entry to month end management accounts and/or year-end financial statements.
You will be studying the AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting. This level will encourage you to master more complex accounting principles in both Bookkeeping and Management Accounting. You will study 5 units:
- Financial Accounting; Preparing Financial Statements (FAPS).
- Management Accounting Techniques (MATS).
- Tax Processes for Business (TPFB).
- Business Awareness (BUAW).
- Advanced Synoptic Assessment (ADSY) which forms part of your End Point Assessment.
Training will be provided by attending either face-to-face classroom based lessons, Live Online sessions or OnDemand. An apprenticeship has to be relevant to the job you are undertaking and you must dedicate 20% of your time towards it.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Works well in team.
- Quick learner.
- Good time manager / able to work to deadlines.
- High integrity.
- Customer focussed.
- Commercial in approach.
- Admits to and learns from mistakes.
- Embraces change and challenges the norm.
- Enjoys constant learning and is inquisitive in approach.
- We are looking at the next generation to lead our practice. We are looking for quick learners who will be committed, work hard and sail through the ACA exams (school leavers would start with AAT 3 before moving to ACA.
- We would expect that post qualification, you would be assigned a small portfolio of your own clients, gradually increasing responsibilities over time to ultimately reach senior management. We have the backing of ETL Group to encourage and assist share ownership for key senior employees who ultimately manage the practice and have a direct stake in its success. Your ACA qualification would see a large increase.
- Free parking available in staff car park.
- 0-5 years service : 23 days (plus 8 bank holidays)
- 5-9 years service : 26 days (plus 8 bank holidays)
- 10+ years : 28 days (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Pension 5% employer (plus 3% employee)
- £50 vouchers at Christmas and for your birthday
- Fully funded Christmas party!
- Death in service – 2 times salary
Please note the interview and start dates are flexile and just a guide.