- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
- Apprenticeship Standard
Customer service specialist (ST0071)
Renault Retail Group
This role will give the right candidate the chance to gain experience both as a Sales Executive and also a Service Advisor providing them with a more versatile skill set.
The purpose of the role is:
- To provide the highest quality of service to the customer by completing rotations in the service, sales teams
- To assist with sales of vehicles, and front of house customer service
- To assist the dealership in achieving it’s NPS target
Detailed activities and responsibilities of the role are:
- To implement the standards and procedures of the Dealership and ensure the delivery of a consistently high quality of service to the customer.
- To ensure all service & sales duties are completed to the customer’s expectation, efficiently, to the highest standard of quality.
- To keep the place of work in a tidy and clean condition, ensuring at all times the Health and Safety of you and other employees is not compromised. Reporting any safety related matters to the Health and Safety Representative or management, which you feel may affect the health and or safety of any member of staff.
- To maintain and develop skill levels in all aspects of Sales / Service and meeting and greeting.
- To attend any training courses, as directed by the Management.
- To take full part in all activities designed to complement the training procedures planned for the apprentice
- Any other adhoc duties in line with reasonable management requests
- To comply with the company GDPR Policy at all times when processing data
- To attend all mandatory training as identified by the company
Towards the end of the apprenticeship all candidates will be required to produce a high level project to improve and develop business needs.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Robert Bosch Ltd on 0115 9380223 (Ref ID: 235182)
Company website : https://www.retailgroup.co.uk/renault/find-a-dealer/renault-hayes-van-centre/
- Basic Writing
No other specific skills are required, however an interest in customer service and the automotive industry would be beneficial.
GCSE grades 9-4/A*-C or Functional Skills Level 2 in both Maths and English or equivalent.
If you do not have the required grades your application will not be considered.
Level 3 Customer Service Specialist Standard - 15-18 months
- Passionate about the industry, and committed to the development of your knowledge and skills
- Customer focused, able to keep customers experience in mind throughout
- Team player - assist colleagues when workshop is under pressure, and take ownership of any safety issues you identify in the workplace
- Thorough and able to work with defined processes and guidelines
- Honest with high levels of integrity
- Permanent role upon successful & satisfactory completion of the apprenticeship.
- Employee car scheme upon qualification and many other staff benefits.
- Possible future roles include: Trainee Sales Executive, Service Administration, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Customer Diamond.
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible as the employer will start to interview when applications are received. This may mean the vacancy may close before the date advertised.