iLockerz is a tech manufacturing scale-up that designs, builds and delivers the world’s
greatest range of smart lockers into sectors such as Education, Distribution & Logistics,
Emergency Services and the Military.
Recognised as one of the most innovative businesses in the Midlands through Innovation 50,
a proud member of Made in Britain and official smart locker supplier to some of the world’s
largest organisations - iLockerz has had an incredible organic growth journey so far and is
now looking to pro-actively expand into new markets by bringing great content, stories, case
studies and ideas to customers with the help of a Marketing Coordinator.
We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete an Digital Marketing Degree
Digital Marketing Degree Apprenticeship – BA (Hons) | QA
- Creating breath-taking content for social media and online campaigns
- Designing and completing informative and engaging presentations, literature and other customer facing documentation.
- Finding, organising, and delivering great events to drive lead generation.
- Managing internal and external training programmes - creating new material that will include training manuals, videos and face to face presentations.
- Proactively seeking out new markets and specific opportunities to support the growth of the business within the UK and overseas
- Managing social media channels, company websites, SEO and online stores Supporting the sales team with proactive outreach and specific project activities
- Data gathering and analysis, reporting, forecasting & projections.
What we are looking for:
- Social Media understanding
- Understanding Of SEO
- Minimum 2 Years Experience within a Digital role
- A curiosity to understand how things work.
- You’re a keen learner and always push yourself to find out more about the business, industry, and company.
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- You can work in a fast- paced environment.
A Level 3 qualification in a relevant area in any grade. Acceptable qualifications include:
- 2 A levels in one or more similar subject:
- Level 3 apprenticeship in a similar subject;
- International Baccalaureate at Level 3 in a similar subject;
- BTEC Extended Diploma in a similar subject;
- A Work experience route (2-3 years) in a similar subject-related role
Note: “Similar subject” relates to areas directly relevant to or commensurate with “Digital and Technology Solutions”
As to what constitutes a ‘similar subject’ this would therefore typically be areas such as but not limited to Level 3 digital apprenticeships, A-Level/BTEC Computer Science, Information Technology, Networking, Software Engineering, etc.
Note: Learners must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level than this apprenticeship in a similar subject
£22,500 per annum, over the apprenticeship duration [48 months].
- Some working from home
- Generous parental leave
- Pension scheme optional private healthcare
- Social Events
- Assistance Programme
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, there will be an opportunity to join ILockerz on a full-time basis where future development will be encouraged.
This vocational apprenticeship comprehensively supports your specific job role with this particular employer. Throughout your learning journey, you are fully supported by your dedicated QA skills coach and your mentor at work. They ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to be successful in your job role and pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
Starting with insights into your current potential, they plan your growth in a programmatic way, close skills gaps with immersive training and ensure what you learn is applicable to what you do. They talk you through the specifics on the qualifications you gain and how they align in particular to your day to day role.
On completion, as well as the valuable work experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification at SCQF Level 6 or Level 8.
If you are interested in starting your career and receiving a work-based qualification at the same time APPLY NOW!