- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
- Apprenticeship Standard
Business administrator (ST0070)
Wilmslow Health Centre
- To answer the telephone promptly and deal with
enquiries in a helpful and courteous manner, being aware of the need to always
maintain confidentiality regarding patients and staff.
- Manning the practices email inbox
- To always maintain a good rapport/relationship
between internal and external customers of the Practice.
- To have an overview of the demands and workflow
of the Practice during the working day.
- Scanning and action the clinical correspondence
as per GP instructions into the patients’ medical records
- To be flexible to cover shifts in the event of
staff holidays and sickness at short notice.
- Coding of clinical letters.
- Flexibility to help each area of the admin team.
- On site parking
- Company Pension
- Cycle to work scheme
For more information about this vacancy please contact Damar Training on 0161 480 8171 (Ref ID: 241717)
Company website : https://wilmslowhealthcentre.com/
ability to exercise judgement when dealing with patient enquiries
communication and interpersonal skills
A minimum of 5 x GCSEs including Maths and English at grade 4/C or above
Business Administrator (Level 3) Apprenticeship Standard with AMSPAR
- Sensitivity and empathy with people from different
- Ability to work without close supervision.
- The ability to work to a professional standard.
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship there will be a permanent position available
is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our apprentices and
expects our employer partners to share this commitment and to take appropriate
steps to ensure that learning takes place in a safe, healthy and supportive