Ticketmaster, part of Live Nation Entertainment, runs an apprenticeship programme which aims to offer an alternative route for people into employment.
The apprenticeship offers on the job training and onsite assessment by an approved apprenticeship training provider, earning a nationally recognised qualification (EDI Level 3) at the end of the Apprenticeship.
Following the pathway of ‘IT End User Support’, we are currently recruiting for a Field IT Support Apprentice for a 16 - 24 months [depending] placement that will spend their time throughout the apprenticeship based in London, but with the opportunity to travel to other UK based venues or offices.
You will potentially have the exciting opportunity to work onsite at our festivals during the summer months and therefore would be required to work some weekends. #LI-JCK #LI-Onsite.
£22,984 per annum.
Duties: [will be to:]
- Present a professional contact point to receive and prioritise requests for assistance from internal and external customers, ensuring they are dealt with in a pleasant and efficient manner
- Log all calls, escalating if necessary, and keeping customer informed of updates
- Work closely with other support teams so that requests can be routed appropriately when the Service Desk is unable to find a resolution
- Carry out daily tasks according to the agreed procedure, and according to the shift rota
- Carry out hardware builds, installations as required by more senior team members
- Complete individual learning records as required by the apprenticeship provider on time, and to a good standard
Desired personal qualities and skills:
- A positive attitude and a willingness to bring ideas to the team
- Organised, diligent & thorough
- Able and willing to acquire new skills, and apply them
- A methodical approach to problem solving
- Self-motivated, pro-active, enthusiastic, confident and personable
- Courteous and friendly manner
- Customer focussed
- Excellent time keeping
- Comfortable working as part of a team and with a wide range of people
- Flexible approach to work with a willingness to learn on the job
Being a driver is required for this position, and will be a key feature of the duties.
- 3 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
For more information, please visit the UK ENIC website.
9am to 5:30pm,
Monday to Friday,
37.5hrs a week.
- Health and wellbeign benefits
- Eye care
- Discounted shopping
- Coffee machine
- Team bonding
- Volunteer days [to support Charities]
- Paid time-off
And many more!
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, there is a possibility to gain full-time employment.
90% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.
Our apprenticeships are the perfect way to gain new skills, earn while you learn, and launch yourself into an exciting future. With over 30,000 successful apprenticeship graduates, we're a top 50 training provider, dedicated to helping you succeed.