GetMyFirstJob uses a proactive approach to fill your vacancies with great candidates faster. Businesses using GetMyFirstJob have seen a 40% year-on-year improvement in recruitment effectiveness, thanks to its simple and clear focus for tracking and filling each vacancy. As well as helping you to manage vacancies, GetMyFirstJob also provides you with an SMS system so you can get to the right candidates, quicker.
The GetMyFirstJob system promises to revolutionise the way you fill your vacancies. Candidates looking for an apprenticeship sign up on the site. Next they create a profile detailing their actual or predicted grades, as well as work interests and experience. After they’ve registered, they can search for and register for vacancies. As a business, you also have the opportunity to search the entire database to find suitable candidates. Identify a vacancy. Develop a shortlist. Arrange interviews with suitable candidates in minutes. It’s easy. You can build your shortlist by searching the following criteria:
- Search radius – candidate distance from the vacancy
- Qualifications – existing or predicted GCSE and A-Level grades
- Candidates’ preferred area of interest
- Interview Scores – if someone from your business has already interviewed the candidate
We like to think of it as ‘headhunting for apprentices’!
- 320,000 candidates currently registered with us
- 25,000 vacancies managed by us in the last 12 months
- 30 days average time for customers to find the right candidates
To find out more about GetMyFirstJob and book a consultation and demo, simply fill in the contact form below and our Business Development Team will be in touch.