UK Youth is a leading national charity, committed to providing access to appropriate, high quality services in every community so that young people are empowered to build bright futures, regardless of their background or circumstances.
Their mission to provide all young people with access to appropriate, high quality services in their local community or online.
UK Youth sit at the heart of a national network of members, brought together through their merger with Ambition, to support an estimated one and a half million young people across the UK. With their network, we offer support, advice and training to equip young people with the vital life skills needed to engage in education, volunteering and employment.
How do UK youth offer support?
- Understanding and Building on the strengths and needs of young people
- Offering support and advice to youth service providers
- Running world lass skills development programmes for young people
- Measuring impact and sharing learnings
- Influencing policy and funding to prioritise services for young people