Detailed Job Description
PURPOSE OF ROLE
- To assist and support in the smooth running of a highly demanding office in order to meet and exceed our commitments to, and the expectations of, our colleagues and clients whilst undertaking a Business Administration Apprenticeship.
- To answer telephone calls to the main office number within the correct timescale and providing excellent customer service.
- To deal effectively and politely with all calls and/or enquiries, ensuring a timely response as appropriate.
- To facilitate with day to day internal recruitment of all clients.
- To provide cover and support to Temporary desk Account Managers.
- Assist with weekly, monthly and quarterly reportingAssist with minimum wage uplifts across all accounts.
- To assist with the set up and function of adhoc events within the office.
- To assist with the reasonable requests of the delivery team and management team as requested to conduct agreed administrative responsibilities for designated clients.
- To update all Applicant Tracking and Role Tracking systems as required.
- To support colleagues throughout the business with other day to day responsibilities as and when required to ensure the office operates as a team and to the benefit of the company as a whole at all times
Course Summary – Business Administration Level 2.
This course is designed to enable students to gain qualifications to start a career as an administrator within an office environment. The qualification is credit based and allows flexibility to adapt to many different kinds of businesses choosing optional routes dependant on the job role.
The course will cover the following mandatory areas:
- Communication in a business environment Principles of providing administrative services
- Principles of business document production and information management
- Understand employer organisations
- Manage personal performance and development
- Develop working relationships with colleagues
You will then choose from a wide selection of optional units choosing from topics such as:
- Customer Relationships
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Using Email Applications
- Word, Spreadsheet or Powerpoint Software
- Diary Management
- Administrative Support for meetings
- Greet and welcome visitors. & Many more…
- Maths, English & ICT Level 1
- ERR and PLTS
The candidate will learn about Employment Rights and Responsibilities and apply Personal Learning and Thinking Skills throughout their Apprenticeship.
Length of Course
The Apprenticeship lasts for a minimum of 12 months to ensure the candidate can demonstrate significant work experience alongside their professional qualifications.
The apprentice will attend college one day per month gaining training and knowledge to support the qualification. The rest of the qualification will be delivered in the workplace with the assessor visiting once every 4-6 weeks. If Functional Skills are required, weekly attendance will be required – booking in on one of the timetabled slots (am, pm or evening)