SED Services are looking for a passionate candidate to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, hardworking young person to join this growing company and gain a level 2 qualification in business administration. Are you organised? Do you have excellent customer service and communication skills? This great opportunity could be for you!
Possible Start Date: 12/07/2017
Programme Duration: 12 Months
To apply, you must complete the Sign Up process with us, or if you are already a member you will need to Login.
· Answering all telephone calls – filtering the calls through to the relevant personnel.
· Making sure all visitors’ sign in the signing in book and permits to work are issued to contractors before work is commenced.
· Working with excel spread sheets logging fuel tickets. · Logging weigh tickets from customers and liaising with customers.
· General day to day office tasks as and when required. · Matching purchase orders to delivery notes and invoices. · Checking deliveries as they come in to match delivery notes.
GCSE English/Maths A-C or eqiuvalent, desirable not essential
· Excellent customer service and communication skills.
· Ability to use a range of Office software to include Excel spreadsheets.
· Numeracy skills.
· Attention to detail.
· Ability to use own initiative.
· Team working skills.
· Ability to work to deadlines.
· Good Timekeeping
· Desire to learn
The successful candidate will on completion of apprenticeship and reviews, could be offered a full time permanent position.
L2 Business Administration Apprenticeship
Rathbone Training is a British youth charity focused on helping young people gain the right skills to move into sustainable employment.
For more information about this vacancy please contact the provider Rathbone Training on 01942 614 181 or
email: email@example.com (Ref ID:70200)
At GetMyFirstJob we’re different.
We don’t just provide apprenticeships – we care about young peoples’ futures and do everything possible to connect them with opportunities that will transform their lives. Providing choice, easy access to skills learning and that all-important break into their first job.
Please Enter A Valid UK Postcode