Detailed Job Description
You will be employed by SEAC to complete either an Intermediate or Advanced Apprenticeship in Business Administration on placement with Buckinghamshire County Council.
1. To provide a direct and responsive “front of house” service to users of the facility, ensuring it is safe, secure, clean and tidy and set up to meet the needs of the users.
2. To deal with customer and staff enquiries, providing appropriate information and advice on enrolment, calculating fees and handling money
3. To take and process enrolments, as necessary, ensuring they are entered fully and accurately on the system, that there is no missing data and financial payments are reconciled and dealt with correctly
4. To generate course registers, enter attendance and other data onto the computer system as necessary, both for classes held on site and for other off-sites within the region
5. To assist the managers with monitoring of Health & Safety checks throughout the centre
6. To support tutors and other colleagues
7. To assist with promotional displays and to monitor notice boards ensuring that all information is up-to-date and compliance with service policy
8. To provide information to regional coordinators about what is taking place locally and about customers’ wishes so as to enable the planning of a responsive programme.
9. To support users of the centre by ensuring the facility is safe, secure, clean and tidy and set up as necessary.
10. To ensure customers receive appropriate information and advice in a professional, timely and friendly manner, so as to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
11. To ensure that full and complete information is collected, recorded and processed accurately and on time to meet the needs of the service and its funding bodies.
Note: You will be eligible to 50% off of Arriva bus travel and 34% off of Chiltern Railway Services.